Demand Generation Manager
A demand generator manager’s job is to help the company/organization reach new markets and customers, promote new products, generate PR, and re-engage existing customers (get customers exited about product or service). They must nurture long-term customer relationships, and engage with those customers via social media (I.e. Facebook, Twitter).
- Google analytics
- Deep understanding of marketing strategies
- Marketing automation tools
- CRM systems
- Social media (Facebook/Twitter)
- Ability to translate data analytics into action
Example Job Descriptions
Zenreach solves a major problem for brick-and-mortar businesses—the majority of advertising is online, yet over 90% of purchasing still happens offline . Our platform links the two by automatically tracking customer visits, building rich customer profiles, targeting communication more precisely and directly measuring in-store impact.
We are backed by some of the biggest names in Silicon Valley. If you’re interested in joining a team that is changing the way the world does business, this might be the place for you.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Zenreach! We are building out our marketing team and are looking for an experienced Demand Generation leader to drive our growth, processes, and systems.
In this role, you will lead all of our digital programs, use analytical smarts and creativity to drive leads and build a rich pipeline of qualified interest in our products. You will develop, plan, execute and measure integrated marketing campaigns that generate qualified sales opportunities. We are looking for someone who has a passion for building, implementing and measuring new systems, processes, and campaigns as well as provide quantitative and qualitative feedback on performance.
- Oversee overall demand generation strategy, programs and budget
- Define, plan and execute integrated demand generation programs for SEO, SEM, social media, content syndication, marketing automation and more
- Own analytics across our marketing campaigns and platforms to measure success and continuously refine ways to generate the highest returns
- Create programs and campaigns that support new product launches, co-marketing campaigns, existing product up-sell and cross-sales, and new market development
- Manage digital marketing operations including our website analytics, conversion funnel and reporting
- Develop and implement processes to ensure data integrity across the entire marketing and sales systems stack; from web-to-lead forms via marketing automation to CRM
- At least 5 years of experience leading demand generation including both inbound and outbound programs and experience leading small teams as well as managing agency relationships
- Significant experience with leading solutions for marketing automation, CRM, analytics, Google Adwords and social platforms
- Proven success with programs across the digital spectrum from search advertising, to social, retargeting, syndication, etc.
- Sold mar-tech and stack experience including marketing automation, CRM and analytics
- Self-starter mentality with the ability to drive projects from start to finish, using data-driven insights to guide strategies, experiment, learn and improve
- Exceptional communicator, ability to present analysis and insights with clarity and confidence
- Collaborative team player who ’s excited to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Taken from LinkedIn, Mar 19, 2019